Gaming Dilema!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gaming Dilema!

Post  Cmdr. Slam on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:33 am

Since the big boom in games has left us strapped for cash what would be a better buy right now:
Farcry 2
or
Left for dead
I've played both and they are both fun as but I can only pick one, any advice?
I don't know how this relates to you guys but if you have anything to share with the class feel free to do so.
avatar
Cmdr. Slam
Section Mod
Section Mod

Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaming Dilema!

Post  Killing Shadows on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 am

Both are great games. But they both have pros and cons. Far Cry 2 will last ages if you do all the side stuff, but the map system can get really annoying.

Left 4 Dead is great fun on multiplayer and will last ages, but some people say it is too short, or too difficult.

Personally I prefer Far Cry 2, So if you're looking for something big and open and lasts a long time, I'd go with Far Cry 2.
avatar
Killing Shadows
Regular User
Regular User

Posts : 184
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Southampton, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaming Dilema!

Post  Radiantmist on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:46 pm

Left for Dead ive got Far Cry and it drove me mad.

_________________



avatar
Radiantmist
Admin
Admin

Posts : 217
Join date : 2008-10-27

View user profile http://anythinggoes.7forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaming Dilema!

Post  Cmdr. Slam on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:17 pm

I'm really enjoying Farcry, I think the multiplayer is pretty good and the story aint to bad, although Valve delivered once again with Left 4 Dead, I'm thinking Farcry now and L4D at christmas.
avatar
Cmdr. Slam
Section Mod
Section Mod

Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaming Dilema!

Post  VeNGeD on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:24 am

Cmdr. Slam wrote:I'm really enjoying Farcry, I think the multiplayer is pretty good and the story aint to bad, although Valve delivered once again with Left 4 Dead, I'm thinking Farcry now and L4D at christmas.
Wow! Wait a second. L4D>Far Cry 2, nuff' said. I thought you borrowed Far Cry from Dave? Get Left 4 Dead now seeing as you have played Far Cry 2 already you goon. Far Cry at xmas, the old Far Cry games seem better than the new one because you were a super mutant...

_________________
avatar
VeNGeD
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 180
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaming Dilema!

Post  Killing Shadows on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:07 pm

VeNGeD wrote:
Wow! Wait a second. L4D>Far Cry 2, nuff' said. I thought you borrowed Far Cry from Dave? Get Left 4 Dead now seeing as you have played Far Cry 2 already you goon. Far Cry at xmas, the old Far Cry games seem better than the new one because you were a super mutant...

But Far Cry 2 is considered the "Proper" sequel to the original Far Cry because you weren't a super mutant in that either. Far Cry Instincts was good but the original was 10x better. Far Cry2>L4D.
avatar
Killing Shadows
Regular User
Regular User

Posts : 184
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Southampton, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaming Dilema!

Post  VeNGeD on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:14 pm

Killing Shadows wrote:
VeNGeD wrote:
Wow! Wait a second. L4D>Far Cry 2, nuff' said. I thought you borrowed Far Cry from Dave? Get Left 4 Dead now seeing as you have played Far Cry 2 already you goon. Far Cry at xmas, the old Far Cry games seem better than the new one because you were a super mutant...

But Far Cry 2 is considered the "Proper" sequel to the original Far Cry because you weren't a super mutant in that either. Far Cry Instincts was good but the original was 10x better. Far Cry 2>L4D.
What original, Far Cry Instincts on Xbox, Far Cry Instincts Predator on 360. You were a super human in both, I don't remember any other games.

_________________
avatar
VeNGeD
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 180
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaming Dilema!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum